Monday 19 May 2008

Time flies when you’re busy singing nursery rhymes

Ok now I have been outed by new mama Manchizzle, and friend A (Cornwall ex-pat now en Londres) has busted me, I thought I better get back on it. The blogging. Heaven knows where the last month has gone, except for being frittered on meetings about A New Venture, epic wedding parties 1&2 (no, not mine), attempts to tame my soft rock hair, and hothousing the child genius. Not in that order.

...I'll persevere with some pigeon pictures. Eventually.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thrilled that I have made it on to your blog!!

'A' xx

ribbletonia said...

but note: still no pigeon pics. soon my lovely, soon

Anonymous said...

I've seen them. They are the most horrific thing I have ever seen. Why oh why are you confronting my worst nightmare on your blog?

Kate Feld said...

The pigeons rock. I hope the outing was okay...